The Davidson College of Engineering provides limited funding, on a competitive basis, in the form of Faculty Development Grants to encourage faculty members to undertake cutting-edge and transformative projects in the areas of research, curriculum development and service. Multi-disciplinary project teams are encouraged in all cases. This research funding is intended to serve as seed funding so that faculty will be able to seek subsequent funding, from external sources, to continue their research.
This page contains the Calls for Proposals for the different internal grant programs and/or links to an additional page containing the proposals that were funded during the 2007-2008 academic year.
Please feel free to contact the principal investigators directly if you are interested in their research.
Current Internal Grant Awards
- SJSU-CoE 2008 Green Engineering Faculty Development Grants
- SJSU-CoE 2008 Faculty Development Grants
- SJSU 2008 Junior Faculty Career Development Grants
- CSU 2008 Ugrad & Grad Student Research Competition
- Green Engineering Faculty Development Grant Proposal
Grant Preparation Resources
Below are tips, strategies and resources for preparing your grant material.