- Wednesday, October 1st: Pi Tau Sigma welcomes you back to the Fall 2014 semester! The first general meeting will be held from 5:00PM to 6:00PM in Sweeney Hall 239. We will be discussing the updated requirements of being active members, events planned for this semester, and hosting a competition with a prize!
- Friday, October 3rd: The next officer meeting will be from 6:30PM to 8:00PM in ENGR 114b. Officer meetings are open to all members.
- Wednesday, October 8th: The first informational meeting for initiates will be held in DMH 226A from 5:00PM to 6:00PM. There will be two meetings that cover the same material. It is a requirement for initiates to attend either one of these meetings.
- Thursday, October 9th: The second informational meeting for initiates will be held in DMH 226B from 5:00PM to 6:00PM. This meeting is optional if you attend the 10/8/2014 meeting.
- Thursday, November 6th:A mentorship program is currently under development to guide new Mechanical Engineering students. The first event will be held from 11:00AM to 4:00PM at a location TBD. Feel free to drop by at any time to give guidance to freshmen, sophomores, or incoming transfer students!
- Thursday, December 11th:The Initiation Ceremony for the Fall 2014 semester will be held in ENGR 341 at 2:30PM. Initiates MUST attend this ceremony.
To purchase stoles and chords for graduation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The views, opinions, and conclusions expressed in this page are those of the author or organization and not necessarily those of SJSU officers and trustees. The content of this page has not been reviewed or approved by SJSU University and the author or organization is solely responsible for its content.