- Thursday, October 23rd: The deadline for initiate memberships and dues is coming up soon! Please email email@example.com to schedule a time to complete this action. No late exceptions will be made!
- Friday, October 24th: The next officer meeting will be from 6:30PM to 8:00PM in ENGR 114b. Officer meetings are open to all members.
- Monday, October 27th: Lockheed Martin Tech Talk jointly hosted by Pi Tau Sigma and SWE from 12:00 noon to 1:30 pm in ENGR 395. Stop by and enjoy a bite to eat as well as drop off your resume.
- Thursday, November 6th: A mentorship program is currently under development to guide new Mechanical Engineering students. The first event will be held from 11:00AM to 4:00PM at a location TBD. Feel free to drop by at any time to give guidance to freshmen, sophomores, or incoming transfer students!
- Thursday, December 11th: The Initiation Ceremony for the Fall 2014 semester will be held in ENGR 341 at 2:30PM. Initiates MUST attend this ceremony.
To purchase stoles and chords for graduation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The views, opinions, and conclusions expressed in this page are those of the author or organization and not necessarily those of SJSU officers and trustees. The content of this page has not been reviewed or approved by SJSU University and the author or organization is solely responsible for its content.