MSAE Program Educational Objectives
MSAE graduates are expected to have:
1. A strong foundation beyond the undergraduate level in their chosen focus area as well as in mathematics, basic science and engineering fundamentals, to successfully compete for technical engineering positions in the local, national and global engineering market, advance in their current position or pursue doctoral studies.
2. Contemporary professional and lifelong learning skills to be able to apply theory to solve practical aerospace engineering problems.
3. Provide students with the expertise necessary to work in the analysis and design of aerospace engineering systems with possible specialization in areas such as: Aircraft Design, Space Systems, or Space Transportation & Exploration
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write engineering reports.
5. The ability to perform research and work independently to solve open-ended problems in aerospace engineering.