1. Write out the CR-CF 2-factor model in means coding and in effects coding.
2. What is the formula for the residual in the CR-CF 2-way design?
3. What four estimates of sigma-squared do we have in the CR-CF 2-way design? Which is/are unbiased? Which is/are unbiased only when H0 is true?
4. What is/are the basic hypothesis/hypotheses in the CR-CF 2-way design, for means coding, and for effects coding?
5. In a two-factor CRCF design, how can you use a graph of means to predict whether or not you will find a significant interaction?
6. How does a significant interaction affect your assessment of the main effects?
7. In a two-factor CRCF design, you can use a graph of means to predict whether or not you will find a significant interaction. Does this same method work for a three-factor CRCF design?
8. How do we calculate the residuals for a three-way CR-CF design? (3 treatment factors)
9. How do we calculate the residuals for a RCB-CF (n = 1), one blocking factor, 2 treatment factors design?