Student Professional Development Conference (SPDC) 2012
More information coming soon!
Who Should Attend:
- All interested Engineering Students
- Student Section Advisors
- Provide a forum to train officers and future leaders.
- Create networking opportunities.
- Host student competitions.
- Supply a forum for technology transfer for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Introduce students to the real ASME and what ASME can do for your career (beyond pizza parties and contests to include technical divisions and community relations).
Other Activities You Might Find at SPDC Include:
- Graduate Student Technical Conference (GSTC)
- Early Career Technical Conference (ECTC)
- Radio Controlled Micro Baja Car Competition
- Career/Job Fair
- Panel Discussions
- Early Career Workshops