1. CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF
- Please help keep this room clean. Always throw your trash away and please recycle.
2. TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR BELONGINGS.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal items.
3. PERSONAL BELONGINGS MAY ONLY BE STORED IN LOCKERS.
- We encourage you to apply for a locker space if you frequent the clubroom.
- Otherwise, please take your personal belongings with you when you go home or go to class.
- You can find more information about obtaining a locker, here.
4. FRIDAYS ARE CLEAN-UP DAYS.
- All abandoned and unattended electrical equipment including laptops, power cords, stereo equipment, projects (ongoing or otherwise) will be collected and put in a box for you to claim the following week.
- All abandoned and unattended papers including homework, syllabi, reports, etc will be collected and put in a box for you to claim the following week. The papers will be saved for one week. All unclaimed papers will be disposed of during cleanup on the following Friday.
- All refrigerators will be emptied of perishable food. Please remember to eat or retrieve all of your perishable food the same day.
- We are not responsible for salvaging the containers of food being thrown away.
5. NO BIKES ALLOWED.
- Bikes are NOT to be stored in the clubroom under any circumstances.
- Being in this room is a privilege for all of us. We need to protect it. If you bring a bike to school, please use the bike racks outside that SJSU provides. You can find more information about SJSU bike cages and racks, here.